We closed on the house Friday, it sure was a long hard path.
After the closing we met with some good friends and celebrated with a steak and lobster dinner, then it was back to Thousand Trails Lake Conroe.
Woke up Saturday morning to the sound of rain hitting the roof of the motor home, I really love that sound it’s so relaxing. Rained most of the day so we just sat around and watched TV most of the day.
Well, it's Sunday morning and it's 9 ;00 AM and overcast. It looks nasty outside, Debi and Cricket are still sleeping and I'm on my second cup of coffee. I guess we will start getting ready for moving day tomorrow. We will be heading over to Thousand Trails Colorado River for a 21 day stay, we should be pulling there at about the same time as our good friends Janice and David Evans, it will be great seeing them again and catching up on last few months.
I think I will be spending some time today on the phone with American Airlines, We are planning a short trip to Miami to see my Daughter, son in law, and four Grands, I can't wait.
I think I will have one more cup of coffee and make some noise, maybe I can wake up the two sleeping beauties. See Ya!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading my blog. Come back often for updates