Sunday, October 26, 2014

Our New sign

DSCN0176
We got our new sign and it sure is a beauty. If you want a great quality sign here is where we got ours  BK Signs & Designs, Keith Geiger is the owner.
DSCN0177 I made a lamp post/sign holder for the new sign and I really like the way it turned out.
Debi woke up yesterday morning not feeling very well and today is not a good one for her either. She has had back surgery in the past and every once in a while it acts up, I sure hope she feels better today.
Tuesday we leave to go to Miami Florida to visit my daughter and her family. I hope Debi’s back is feeling better before we leave, or it will be very uncomfortable for her on the plane. I will be posting lots of pictures on my facebook page when we get back to Texas. Click here for my page. Happy RVing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. Come back often for updates