Well, it's another nasty day here in
Columbus, Texas.
We have been here one week today and it
has rained four out of seven days. Right now it's 31 degrees and windy...very windy.
Today we met fellow RVer, Linda Bufford. She is staying here at Thousand Trails. +Debi Hurlburt and +Janice L Evans visited with her for awhile, then we went over to the Evans Casa and visited until the weather said it was time to go.
We are getting ready to HUNKER down, it's going down to 25 degrees tonight with 20-30 mph winds. Tomorrow the high will be 40 and by the end of the week it will be in the 70s again.
Yesterday was a beautiful day, but the day before was another freezing night. We had a layer of ice on the motorhome steps and when I opened the door and stepped out to let Cricket out I went down like a sack of potatoes. I think I might have broke my butt. Debi said I should go get my butt x-rayed, but I don't think that would do any good... Do they make a ass cast?
Tip of the day: If it's been raining then the temp drops to 32 degrees or lower...watch that first step.
Tip of the day: If it's been raining then the temp drops to 32 degrees or lower...watch that first step.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading my blog. Come back often for updates